Complete and submit an application:
- The first page of the application is for you to keep, it also has the details on submitting your application.
- Download an application here, fill it out and email it to: RavRitholtz@gmail.com
- There is a $50 application fee which can be paid by credit card
After submitting your application please call or email to confirm that we have received your application, and to schedule an interview, by contacting:
- Rav Leiby Ritholtz, the Mashgiach
(908) 333-4943 Ex:3 (DSL Israel Time)
After your interview, the next step is to make financial arrangements:
- Please call Mrs. Dunner at (732)-730-7499 (DSL Israel Time), or email email@example.com
Upon making financial arrangements, please wait for a final approval of acceptance to the Yeshiva. Feel free to contact us at any time to follow up on your application process.
Complete the pre-requisite requirements for admittance into the Yeshiva. This includes
- Getting medical coverage for Israel (see our website)
- Having a valid Student Visa (see our website)
- Having the finances arranged before arriving to the Yeshiva